Gifted & Talented Programme
We run a gifted & talented programme for exceptional students. This includes:
- The opportunity to attend visits & summer schools to top universities including Oxford and Cambridge.
- An opportunity to develop research skills through the Extended Project Qualification (EPQ). The EPQ is equivalent to an AS-level.
- Comprehensive advice and guidance on the UCAS application process to top universities and competitive courses such as Medicine, Dentistry, Veterinary Science, and Law.
- Interview preparation and mock interviews.
- Help in organising work experience including placements at St Richard’s Hospital.
- The opportunity to take part in activities and competitions that will enhance your application such Maths Challenge, Biology Olympiad, STEM events and enrichment activities.
- The opportunity to be a course representative or a member of the student executive.
- The opportunity to be a member of the A-level Stretch and Challenge Academy, a virtual learning site which signposts opportunities such as revision conferences, master classes and university events.