What are apprenticeships?
Apprenticeships are designed to meet your needs as an employer through vocational training. It is a combination of on-the-job training and qualifications that are current and relevant to your industry.
Did you know that apprenticeships can …
- Reduce training and recruitment costs.
- Fill skills gaps, including specialist skills specific to your industry.
- Expand your workforce with minimal cost, increase the services you are offering and tap into a new market.
- Motivate staff and reduce staff turnover
- Minimal College attendance or disruption to your day to day running of your business. So employees can start applying what they learn from day one!
Many of our apprenticeship courses are part or even fully funded. We can even offer grants of up to £1,500.
You can train your existing employees
Your current staff can also sign up for apprenticeships. Apprenticeships are a valuable and cost effective way of training existing employees and enabling them to gain the skills and qualifications that your organisation needs.
Limited offer – No fee to train your employee.
For a limited time, we are waiving all employee contribution, which means there’s no fee to train your current employee with us! Register an interest today to qualify for the offer.
Don’t have an apprentice? We’ll find one for you!
We can help you to find the best match for your organisation... and it doesn’t stop there. We will continue to support you and your apprentice throughout the Apprenticeship including: taking care of the paper work; arranging appropriate funding; and providing advice and support. You will be assigned an apprentice officer who will be on hand to guide you through the process.
“Employing apprentices has enabled us to train staff to do the job in the way that we want it to be done. Apprentices have played a key role in our organisation’s success”
Kevin Emmet, URT Group
- Over 100,000 organisations currently use Apprenticeships to attract new talent and re-skill existing staff
- 83% of organisations who employ apprentices rely on their apprenticeship programme to provide the skilled workers they need for the future
- 80% of companies who invest in apprentices have reported a significant increase in employee retention
- 92% of employers believe that apprenticeships lead to a more motivated workforce
- 89% of apprentice employers say they make their businesses more productive
National Apprenticeship Service
It’s easy to get started
All you have to do is contact your dedicated apprenticeship advisor